Company Name - Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd.
Head Office – 6-14, Imabashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8523, Japan
Date Established – May 17, 1918
Capital – 25,658 million yen
Representative Director – Hiroshi Ishino, President
Number of Employees – 15,731(consolidated as of March 31, 2018)
Outline of Operations
- Manufacture and sales of all types of paints
- Design, manufacture, and sales of coating equipment
- Control and undertaking of painting works
- Design of colour schemes
- Manufacture and sales of products in the biotechnology and electronics fields
- To further build company credibility with the public and to contribute to society, by providing products and services that achieve customer satisfaction.
- To build on our knowledge and strive for technological innovations, in order to improve the company’s performance.
- To harness the collective efforts of all individuals, to maximize the company returns.
The ALESCO logo was designed to symbolize the three basic key words that express Kansai Paint’s image: science, growth, and reliability.
The square blue field embodies the rationality and certainty of scientific advancement, while the A’s without crossbars represent growth in the sense of spread wings soaring into the sky. Reliability is portrayed through the overall balance and stability of the design.