Kansai paint group information basic security policy
Kansai paint group has laid down the Kansai paint group information basic security policy, which is to carry out the safety of information asset, proper management & usage, to ensure information security in the entire group and to strive hard to earn the credence from the society.
- Laws, Guidelines laid down by the country and other standards related to information security are observed.
- The responsibilities related to information security are clearly defined and the system in order to execute the actions are secured.
- Information security risk is identified and appropriate actions organizationally, personally, physically and technically executed.
- Information security related education and promotion is carried out. It should be made such that all the board members and all the employees can carry out business activities with a deep knowledge on information security.
- Inspection on information security related regime & approach is carried out and also it is improved/reviewed continuously.
- Objective of the Policy
"Information assets" targeted by this policy is considered to be the procurement & learned information of Kansai paint group business activities and all the business information retained by this group as well. This objective also includes strict compliance with "Board members, Employees, Contract employees" of this group and with "Business contractors and their employees" who are involved in the handling and management of these information assets.
- Kansai paint group refers to Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., its subsidiary companies and other related companies who substantially possess the management responsibility of Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.