As a company that handles chemicals, we have established “Corporate Policies on Environmental Conservation” and have been undertaking Responsible Care activities such as appropriate management and reduction of environmental load substances. In November 2021, we declared that we would aim to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050, as well as our new Materiality.
Climate change and microplastics are current global issues, and we will focus on, and address them as the core of Group-wide management.
Corporate Policies on Environmental Conservation
- 1. To supply products after full consideration of their potential impacts on people and the environment.
- 2. To undertake proactive countermeasures to cope with the potential effects ofproducts on people and the environment.
- 3. To contribute to society while raising awareness about the environment, safety and health.
- 4. To disclose and provide information related to the environment, safety and health.
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- ・Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
The Original Environmental Value of Paint
- ・Enhance the Original Environmental Value of Paint
- ・Materials Balance
- ・Protective Functions and Environmental Benefits of Paints
Countermeasures against Climate Change
- ・Thoughts on Climate Change
- ・ALES ECO PLAN 2021
- ・Kansai Paint Climate Change Measures 2030 “KPCCM2030”
- ・Countermeasures against Climate Change
Initiatives to Reduce Environmental Load
- ・Water Use
- ・Efforts to Prevent Air Pollution
Management of Chemical Substances
- ・Chemical Substance Management Flow
- ・Reduction of Hazardous Chemical Substances