April 06, 2021 | Slovenia
Optimization of distillation and wastewater treatment processes in HELIOS
The company's ongoing objective is to reduce the amount of waste in all production facilities. In light of this all investments of the past few years were focused on the modernization of the solvent distillation process and the additional wastewater treatment process.Read more
April 06, 2021 | Slovenia
HELIOS with its first solar power plant
In March 2021, the first solar power plant in HELIOS started operating. This new modern equipment makes an invaluable contribution to the company's sustainability goals.Read more
March 2021 | Chandigarh (India)
MURMURATIONS – An art installation at Matka Chowk, Chandigarh
Kansai Nerolac, India undertaken a project with an intent “to create better urban spaces” under “Breathing City” initiative and “to create environment for a healthy and beautiful future”. This was a part of CSR Program “Restoration of Buildings and sites of Historical Importance” in consultation with “Heritage Committee of Chandigarh”.Read more
- Based on its Mission Statement, part of the Group Corporate Philosophy, the Kansai Paint Group has identified key items (materiality) to tackle as a matter of priority so as to provide sustainable value and contribute to the development of people and society.
- Coexistence with the Global Environment
- Policies and System on Environmental Conservation
- Responding to global warming
- Taking steps to achieve a recycling-oriented society
- Water usage
- Promoting waste management
- Materials balance
- Management of chemical substances
- Contribution to a Comfortable and Secure Life
- On the basis of harmony between business activities and environmental conservation, Kansai Paint aims to be an industry leader that ranks among the world’s most trusted companies by developing coatings that are markedly superior in quality, performance, new functionality, and cost performance while at the same time pursuing global business development with keen awareness of the importance of compliance and risk management. We will contribute to the development of a sustainable society through these sound, continuous business activities.
- Fair Governance
- The Kansai Paint Group's management philosophy is to "contribute to society by providing products and services that satisfy our customers." We believe that increasing the satisfaction of our customers through the coatings business, which is the core business of the Group, is the foundation and reason for the Group's existence, and that our commitment to contributing to the society at large by enhancing the corporate value through the realization of customer satisfaction enables the Group to contribute to its stakeholders including the shareholders, business partners, employees and local community.
Kansai Paint Group issues this integrated report as a communication tool for stakeholders to understand our policies and initiatives for creating sustainable value.